Accéder au contenu principal

~Hello peeps !

Let me introduce myself...

   I'm Anaya (Captain Obvious eh) and I've been part of the SL community since 2009.
   Ouch that hurts, I'm such an oldie !
   I'm a Frenchy girl, but I'm an English speaker most of the time. Don't ask me why.
   I've always been working pretty hard on my avatar to make it look unique, and I'm proud of it no matter what they say or think. Everyone's beautiful anyway !
   I'm a rock/metal-ish DJ. Music is what makes me feel alive daily. Sharing what I love with my friends is just a normal thing to me.
   Music, photography, exploration, fun. This is my SL, basically.
   I'm not really a blogger actually. I mean I have no sponsor and I'm not looking for any. All I wanna do with this blog is to share my pictures and adventures with you all. :)
   Also, I'm a very friendly person, even though I'm more of a loner. So don't be shy and hit me up inworld if you wanna hang out sometime. Trust me, I can't bite. I'm a destroyed vampire, haha.
   I love turning into feral avatars so don't be surprise if you see me as a vampire now and a fox the minute after ah !
   I have a partner in crime, but I'll talk about him in another post soon, promise.

ANYWAYS !

   I think that's good enough, I'm not gonna type a whole biography about me.
   
Cheers,
Anaya U.

Commentaires