Accéder au contenu principal

Craziness is my business


   I always say that being crazy is so much better than being normal. What does normality mean, though ? Mmh ? Everyone's unique in their own way. I'm pretty much an alternative person, trying to be... Different. Cuz being different means being me. And being me is not that bad ! Really !

   I try to avoid any drama as much as possible but I know I can't really escape it. So I tend to be an ignorant cunt, somehow. Not cuz I don't like you, but cuz I don't like your shit. Keep it to yourself and we'll be good. I'm not someone who complains a lot, and I hate hearing complaints. It's irritating and useless, a waste of time. Got it ? Fine.

   Some people must think I'm mean whilst some other love my company but oh well, I'm just socially awkward -even if I can be very friendly too- suspicious and observant. Deal with it. :)

Luv,
Anaya U.

Commentaires